Thursday, August 30, 2007

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

You asked...I answered! Many of you have asked for it and we're finally going to do it! I will be hosting my first-ever Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.

It's never too early to start thinking about your Christmas cards!

If you would like to get a jump on the holidays, join me for a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday, October 13th at 9:30 am. We'll make 16 Christmas-themed cards in 4 different designs.

Cost will be $19 (cost includes 16 cards plus stamped envelopes). Please bring your own adhesive. This event will be in Inman at Tammie Miller’s home.

You must RSVP and pre-pay by Wednesday, October 3rd.

Envelopes are included with your stamped cards!

Please join me for the fun!

In case you saw this event advertised in my August newsletter, there has been a change in the date. It was brought to my attention that the original date that this was scheduled for will not work so we are going to try for Saturday, October 13th. As I mentioned above, Tammie Miller has graciously offered us the use of her home for this event! Thanks Tammie!!


**Cards pictured may not be the cards that we make that day**

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This sounds like a fun event! I wish I lived closer because I would love to come! Good luck with the class.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...