Sunday, June 22, 2008

Envelope Gift Card

Lately most of the gifts I've given are gift cards. I wanted to make something cool to insert the gift cards in so I made a card out of an envelope. I folded the envelope in half, then cut off half the top flap at the crease and sealed the other half down. I stamped the envelope and then glued it to a mat with a ribbon attached between the envelope and mat layers that would later tie the card closed.



If you aren't giving a gift card, no problem! Just make a little piece that pulls out of the pocket, like pictured, and write your message on that. It works for all occasions too! Very simple. Very fast. Very fun.

2 comments:

Barb said...

This is really cool, Jennifer! Love it!

Waseem said...

This is really cool..you haven't think of to use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...