Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Create a Wish List & Win!


Fill out a TAC Wish List and be entered to win a grab bag of stamps and embellishments!

Are your friends and family asking you what you want for Christmas? Do you have a list ready to give to them? Would you like to make sure that you get what you want?? Have you considered what you might like from The Angel Company? We have TONS of money-saving specials going on in December that you and those buying for you won't want to miss out on!

If you fill out a wish list with me for Angel Company products, I will enter your name into a drawing for a free grab bag filled with fun stamps and embellishments! Don't miss out on the opportunity to win!

All you have to do is create a wish list and email it to me (or regular mail works too). If you would like a list that you can print out and write the information on, I can email it to you or you can make one up yourself. Just be sure to include the item number, page number, description and price. Send me your list and also send it to your family members. If you would like me to contact your friends or family members for you with your wish list items, I would be happy to do that! Just be sure to give me their names and how to get a hold of them (email, phone or mail).

Once I receive your list, I'll put your name into the drawing for the free grab bag!

Have fun shopping and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...