Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Specials Fun

Hey all! I wanted to share a little fun that I had last week! I was asked by The Angel Company to design some samples for the Spring into June promotion! Remember those sets that I posted on my blog a few days ago...the ones that are only available during June!? Well, those are the sets that I got to design with and I had so much fun! What a NICE and FUN break from packing! You can see all of the designs, by other talented angels as well, here. Six of them are mine. Can you guess which ones?

I'll share some of the details with you as the month goes on but I thought I'd share one with you today (and this will probably be my last post for a while since we're moving Saturday but we just got home from T-ball games, Mason is in the bathtub "soaking" and Sadie is having a snack so that frees me up for a few minutes and I really didn't want to start packing yet!).

This was one of my favorite cards! I LOOOOOVVVVEEE this set! I think the birds in this set are SOOO adorable and I love the little tree/branch.

I colored the little flowers on the tree with my gelly roll pens twice so that they would have a little more dimension.

I stamped the bird twice, once in the water lilly green color and then again in claret. I cut the heart out of the claret bird and glued it onto the water lilly green bird. I used my cloud scissors to make the border and then a hole punch to add the dots. Then, I scored it twice on my scor-pal to create the lines. The "feel better" sentiment is from my go-to sentiment set "Ordinary Greetings".

Don't forget that this set is ONLY available in June with a $30 order!! You won't want to miss out!

10 comments:

Barb said...

This is abso-freaking-lutely adorable, Jen... I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set!!

I'm off to see what else you've come up with... :)

Chris said...

Hope your move goes smoothly!! Good luck...you always have suc NICE samples - love your style!! :)

AmethystCat said...

Congrats, Jen, on being asked to design! And, let me tell you - FABULOUS job!!!

Diane said...

WTG, girl! Can we guess which 6 are yours? (and will you tell us if we're right?!?!?!) ;-)

Trudy Osborn said...

COngratulations on being asked to design!!! I love everything that I saw on the homepage...which ones are yours besides this one??

Anonymous said...

Great samples Jen. rita w

Diana said...

Hey Jen! this is such an honor to be choose to work with this set!! Congrats!!

I love your style and what you do with that set!! Hope your move goes nice and easy!

Love,
Diana

Laurie said...

I bet you had so much fun working with those sets! And a big move...WOW!! ;)

Laurie said...

I forgot to tell you I love it btw...I love the idea! Great card!

Kim said...

Adorable card! I'll be checking back to see the rest! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...