Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

Felt!  Felt has been all the talk here the last week as PTI announced a new felt line to their product line.  As I was walking through Hobby Lobby I found myself in the felt aisle and just had to buy a couple sheets to play with. 


The black scalloped border is felt and the butterfly (perfect match for Raspberry Fizz) is also cut from felt.  I used a Cuttlebug die for the butterfly and a Quikcutz scalloped border die for the black scallop.  Super easy!  Worked great!


You're probably tired of polka dots right?  I know.  I'm sorry.  I love using them for backgrounds so much!  I'll try to make my next card without them!  And that flourish?  Isn't it cool?  It's from the PTI "Turning a New Leaf" set! 

Well, thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see your creations using felt because I know that they will be showing up everywhere very soon!! :)

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Basics, Turning a New Leaf, TAC Little Things
Paper:  Black, White, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Champagne VersaMark, Palette Noir, Aqua Mist Pigment Hybrid
Other:  Felt, Rhinestones, Cuttlebug Butterfly, Quikcutz Scalloped Border Die, Corner Chomper

9 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! I love polka dots, so I'm definitely *not* tired of seeing them. :)

Chris said...

I've used stiff felt before and I love it! I don't get tired of your polka dots...lovely card!!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Jen! LOVE the colors, and bring on the polka dots :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very pretty! I could never get tired of the polka dots :)

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, this card just melts my heart!! I just love it!! Oh, yeah and the felt...... :)

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - you got a great cut on that felt. Nice job! and the polka dots still look good!

kssdesigns said...

Wow! Your felt cuts are so crisp and clean! I've tried but not had much success cutting felt with the cuttlebug. Great project Jen!

Laurie said...

Adorable! I love this!! That felt butterfly is perfect! TFS!

Michelle said...

Great card - can't get tired of polka dots...they're everywhere! Love the use of felt too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...