Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lots More Stamps for Sale!!

i everyone! I have quite a few more stamp sets to add to those I already listed!  You can easily find the list by clicking on the tab marked "Stamps for Sale" under the blog header at any time!

I've included links to cards that I've made using these sets where I could.  I have to admit that it was VERY humbling as I feel like my work has come a LONG way! Some of these cards and/or projects are embarrassing to show you but sometimes you do need a visual to really "get" a stamp set.  So, I set my pride aside and took a LONG trip down memory lane. :)  Feel free to laugh if you'd like! :)

Shipping is $1.25 for the first set plus 50 cents for every set after that. Sets will be shipped in a plastic bag by USPS. Some of these sets are indexed on the back of the cling. These stamps are all from The Angel Company unless otherwise noted and are deeply-etched unmounted rubber with a cling backing.   If you have any questions, please let me know by commenting or sending me an email (click on "Send Me An Email" on the sidebar on the left).


So Girly Swirly $5


Tip Toe $9


Be $5


Blossom Builders $5


Blossom Builders Limited Edition Set $3


 

Dance With Your Spirit $6


Enjoy Nature $6 NEW & UNCUT


Forget Not $5

Happy Celebration $6

Just for You $5 New & Uncut

Just Giggle $5


Love Doodles $6


My Favorites $5



Party Time $5



Showers Of Love $7

Snowflake Backgrounder $5


Starfly $7


Thinking of You $5 NEW & UNCUT

This is Me $10


Treasure Seeker $8


Wild for You $10

Winter Wonderland $9

You Nique $7


Cornish Heritage Farms Paisley Backgrounder (cling mounted rubber stamp) $6


Script Background (not sure the manufacturer of this one)  $6
It measures 5 1/4 x 4 1/8" and is cling mounted on red rubber


Beach Fun $8


Distressed Designs (GREAT for Scrapbooking) $5


Friendly Note $4


Fun Time $4


Happy Holidays $4


Retail Therapy $10


Rose Garden $10


Roses Whisper $8

Salsa Flowers $4


Swirly Seasons $10



Cute as a Bug (New & Uncut) $5 (Have 2 more available)


Fancy Punctuation $10


If you are interested in any of these sets, you can email me by clicking on the "Send Me an Email" button on the left-hand sidebar on my blog or respond with a comment to this post! Thank you!! Have a good day!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Fun! I looked at most of your older samples and had fun going down memory lane with you. I didn't laugh, though, as they were good at the time. ;-) You have certainly become a better stamper, though. How do you do the one that's in Retail Therapy where it looks B/W until you pull up and the image is in color? What's it called and can I have directions? TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...