Monday, February 6, 2012

More Stamps for Sale (PTI & Misc)

Hey everyone!!
I just wanted to let you know that I am updating my Stamps for Sale page!  You can find the tab at the top of my blog to see ALL of my stamp sets for sale!  I am going to show on this post only the stamp sets that I am adding new to the list today.

Shipping is $1.25 for the first set plus 50 cents for every set after that (unless noted). Sets will be shipped in a plastic bag & cushioned mailer through USPS.  These are all gently used stamps in great condition!


Payment can be made by Paypal.  If you don't have a PayPal account, I can send you an invoice through Paypal and without having to create an account you can pay via credit card!  You can contact me by email via the sidebar on my blog. Look for the "Contact Me!! Send Me An Email" function on the right!

Papertrey Ink Sets:
All PTI stamp sets are gently used unless noted and are all in the CD cases with the index label attached and some may have minimal staining.


Delightful Doilies Stamps $20
Delightful Doilies Dies $15
Flutterby Friend $10
Limited Edition 2010 CHA Set Four of a Kind $20
All Booked Up $20
Framed $20

Misc Stamp Sets:
Stamps of Life Joy2Christmas $10
Wilson Designs Everything’s Owlright (Brand New/Unopened) $10
You’re Dandy Practicing Creativity $10 (slight staining)
 
Thanks!! Let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...