Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest with The Twinery


I'm so excited about the new Pinterest challenge from The Twinery! I have to admit that I LOVE Pinterest!  I can't even tell you how many times I've been in a craft store or a grocery store looking up a project or recipe on my phone on Pinterest.  There is just so much inspiration in that place!  If you happen to be a lover of all things Pinterest, then this is the challenge for you!

It was hard to choose what project I wanted to use for this challenge but I chose one that I pinned a while ago and have been wanting to put together.


This fun project shown above comes from "Lines Across".  I think it is so much fun!  My version is below.


Ever since I saw the project above, I thought that it would be fabulous to make with the Twinery's twine!  There are so many fun color combinations to use and it easily decorates up a package with minimal effort.  I don't know about you, but when it is my kiddos birthday's they want to know when they get to open the presents...the sooner the better.  But, we all know that sooner never comes soon enough.  So, why not make a fun package like this that the kids can doodle on and pass the time until it is time to open presents?

When my daughter saw me making this she begged me to let her color it.

I said OK.


She had fun.

I hope you'll join us for the fun challenge!  There is a wonderful prize up for grabs!  You can find out all the details by checking out this post on The Twinery blog!

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

Sweet idea Jen!!! I love this as another "gift"!!!! I'm sure Sadie had fun too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...