Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thank You Card Kit!


Welcome to another edition of Crafty Peeps Card Kit Club!  This month it was my turn to supply the kit.  I sent the members of the card club a "thank you" themed package.  I had a lot of fun creating it and I hope that they all enjoy it!


I put together four cards with this kit so far that I'd like to quickly share today!

My Kit Yellow Polka Dots

This first one is most definitely my favorite!  I started with a Smokey Shadow card base and worked from there.  The stamped panel was included in the card kit and I had stamped it using PTI's "Mini Blooms" and "Bigger Blooms" stamp sets.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle.  

My Kit Aqua Thanks

Moving on, this next card is very simple.  The little flowered card is a card that coordinates with the patterned paper that I cut up.  I used Paper Smooches "thanks" and some more of the blooms from the "Bigger Blooms" stamp set.  The twine is one of my favorite Shimmer Twines from The Twinery.

My Kit Thanks Banner 2

I just love the patterned paper in this kit!  The colors are so pretty and I love the different designs too.  For the banner I stamped the "Thank You" sentiment from WPlus9 once and then stamped it off three other times.  It made kind of a fun sentiment panel.

My Kit Thank You Cutout

And up last is this peek-a-boo card.  In the kit I included the kraft base with the "thank" stamped and the 'you" die cut out using PTI alphabet dies.  I also included the dots and patterned paper.  I cut the kraft base down slightly and popped it up with dimensionals and then laid the patterned paper down on the card base.  I think it is a fun way to create a sentiment!

I hope you enjoyed this card kit post!  There are several other team members who will also be sharing their cards!



7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I love card kits Jen! You sure came up with a fun and interesting mix of ingredients. I especially love the thank you card with that great Paper Smooches die. The Pti blooms are also a great choice. Very happy cards today!

Renee said...

What a fabulous kit...
so much yumminess in it! :)
And gorgeous projects from it...
love them all! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, your kit came together beautifully!!! I love the first card with the bright yellow polka dots and your fabulous stamping of those florals!!!

Jennifer K said...

Wow! That's an awesome kit. Can never have too many thank you cards.

Leigh Penner said...

These are so beautiful, Jen! I loved your kit and I love what you made with it!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful cards Jen, I especially love the last one :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great collection of cards and what a fabulous kit you built!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...