Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{You're Amazing!}


Jen Carter You're Amazing

I have a card to share today that uses Lil' Inker Designs Rat Race set.  I am loving navy and pinks together right now!  It's hard to tell but I embossed the maze with pink Zing embossing powder. I also embossed the maze solution with Zing Aqua embossing powder.   

Jen Carter You're Amazing closeup

For the sentiment, I used silver embossing powder to emboss it and then also embossed the brackets (from the Flags & Tags sentiment set).  I added a silver pearl ball to the end of the solution.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Not sure why a single little pearl bead made me laugh...but it did! Love that as the finish of the maze...Very cute idea and I love the pink and aqua together too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!

Amy Kolling said...

I love how you used the maze stamp.....fun yet not too playful.....the layout is very sophisticated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...