Monday, August 25, 2014

Celebrate! with Frantic Stamper

Hey all!  This is going to be a very busy week on my blog!  To get things started off I wanted to share another project I created using Frantic Stamper dies!

Stars & Stripes Celebrate

This die, called the Stars & Stripes Photo Card, has so many uses!  For this particular card I went with a patriotic theme.  I actually created this card several months ago around the 4th of July so it seemed very fitting at the time.  I had so much fun playing with various patterned papers and trying to decide which ones to use and where.  Most of the die cuts that you see on this card are included in this one die set!  I love that! And if you enjoy Project Life, these photo card dies are the perfect size for the pockets!

Stars & Stripes Celebrate Closeup

I started the card by die cutting out the frame with rustic white cardstock.  To make the celebrate, I die cut three of the celebrates with rustic white cardstock and then glued them together.  I did the same thing with the large star with the cut out center to give it stability and as an easy way to add dimension without having to use dimensionals on the back which would have been hard to adhere with such thin lines.  The other stars and the title banner were all popped up using dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back on Wednesday when I'll have more inspiration to share!

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun card Jen! Love that die!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...