Thursday, August 14, 2014

Seriously...Can't Thank You Enough

Hey everyone!  Today is the first day of school.  HOW can that be?  WHERE did summer go?  It's just unbelievable that it can be mid-August already.

I have a card to share with you today that I created with some of the Lil' Inker Designs products from the last release.  I heard that you all loved it!  Me too!

Seriously Feathers WM


I wanted to do something a little funky with the feathers.  I used one of the Fancy Feathers dies and cut the feather out of vellum that had a black & white pattern on it.  Then I used my glaze & souffle pens to add color to the pattern.  

Seriously Feathers Closeup


I stamped one of the feathers from the Fancy Feather stamp set with Champagne VersaMark (LOVE how it shimmers which is hard to capture in the photos).  This created a nice background for my focal images.

Seriously Feathers Side

The "Seriously" was die cut from hologram paper that already had a sticky backing on it.  That made it easy to adhere to my card front!  I embossed the orange sentiment from the Seriously Awesome stamp set.  Last but not least, I added a few silver enamel dots to the card and a little strip of patterned paper to the side.

Thank you for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...