Monday, August 4, 2014

Smarty Pants!

Last week was enrollment for our school district.  It was a very busy day in the office for me but I always enjoy meeting new students and their parents and seeing others that I haven't seen all summer. So you can imagine that the start of the school year is on my mind a lot lately since every day that is what I'm working on.

Last week I used the glasses die from Whimsy Stamps and I had another card that I wanted to make with that die too!

Smarty Pants

I kept it very simple because I wanted my focus to be on the glasses. :)  I created the sentiment from Whimsy's School Spirit stamp set and the Smarty Pants stamp set.

Smarty Pants Closeup

I die cut the glasses from the Glasses & Bracket die set.  To wrap the middle of my nerd glasses I cut a small strip from white twill and carefully wrapped it around the glasses being sure to end the strip on the front. 

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your day is great!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card! LOVE those glasses!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and love the nerdy glasses.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...