Monday, September 1, 2014

Congrats in Glitter!

Hello!  Happy Labor Day! I hope your day is going well! I know that I am so happy to celebrate Labor Day and to have a day off!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I am back today with another card featuring products from Frantic Stamper!  This time I've not only used their dies but one of their exclusive stamps as well!

Medallion 3 Congrats Side

I started by stamping my background.  I took a light piece of gray cardstock  and stamped the Frantic Stamper Medallion #3 stamp with watermark ink in a repeated pattern over the entire piece of paper.  I then sprinkled the paper with aqua embossing powder and embossed it.  It made such a gorgeous backdrop for the card!    

Medallion 3 Congrats Closeup

I found a coordinating piece of patterned paper in my stash and cut it at an angle and adhered it over the bottom portion of the embossed cardstock.  I then die cut the "congrats", from the Accolades die set which has to be one of my favorite die sets from Frantic Stamper, in both aqua paper & silver glitter paper.  I was careful to keep the accent pieces from the silver glitter paper still in the die cut piece and then adhered the aqua congrats on top.  This allowed the congrats to have a little dimension and it also allowed those little glitter accent pieces to show through!  Lastly I added glitter paper across one of the diagonal stripes and added a few crystals as accents. 

I love how soft the card turned out!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'd love to hear what you think of the Frantic Stamper products!!


 


Supplies:
Dies: Frantic Stamper Accolades (FRA-Die-09219)
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Medallion #3 (FRA-CLG-4704)
Embossing Powder:  Zing Powder
Crystals: Prima

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This card is so beautiful! I LOVE it!

Amy Kolling said...

This is a perfect way to use that colored embossing powders!!! Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...