Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Baubled Merry Christmas!


Hello! When I was growing up my Grandparents would sometimes put out their silver tinsel Christmas tree that they saved from when my mom was a little girl.  They even had the spot light for it that changed colors every so often.  I loved it and was so fascinated with it.  This card for today's post was inspired by those sweet memories.

Christmas Tree Bauble Blue

I used the Baubled Christmas Tree die from Lil' Inker Designs to cut out this cool Christmas tree in silver glittered cardstock.  I then used the Stitched Script Holiday Word dies to "stitch" my sentiment into the card.   The shape of the card was cut with the very versatile Border Builders die set.

Christmas Tree Bauble Blue Closeup Stitches

Here's a closeup of the stitched words.  It's hard to capture these in the photo but hopefully you can get a good idea of what they look like.  I finished the card by adding red silk ribbon and pearls and sequins to the tree for ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...