Friday, November 21, 2014

Birthday Wishes


Hey!  I have a birthday card to share today.

Jen Carter Tremendous Trees, Happy Everything

For this card I used the Clearly Whimsy Tremendous Triangles set.  I found a picture on Pinterest that I used for inspiration for the color scheme.  You can see the picture here.  I loved the touches of black & white in the picture so I added that in with the patterned paper on the side and the black sentiment.

Jen Carter Tremendous Trees, Happy Everything Closeup

My sentiment comes from the Happy Everything set which is perfect for birthday cards!  I added in a few sequins and some linen thread and this card was good to go.

This card is for a co-worker that I job share with.  Her birthday is today and mine is tomorrow.  Of course I had to make her a fun card!  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

merryf said...

Love this, especially with the black pattern mirroring the sentiment. So bright and cheerful!

Amy Kolling said...

I love how you used the triangles as a border down the side of your card! The pink twine bow ties it all together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...