Monday, November 10, 2014

Reverse Cut Triangle Christmas Tree

Hey everyone!  It is going to be a cooooold week here!  I am so not ready for this!  But with the cold weather is the reminder that the holidays are right around the corner.  I know a lot of you are working on or starting to think about making your Christmas cards and so today I am going to share an easy Christmas card with you that I recently made.

Jen Reverse Cut Triangle Tree woodgrain WM

This card was so simple to put together!  I started by cutting my white glitter mat to the size I wanted it and then rounded the corners with a corner rounder.  I really like this die by Frantic Stamper called Reverse Cut Triangle Christmas Tree. I lined it up on the glitter cardstock and die cut.  The cool thing about this die is you can use it two ways.  You can use it how it is intended like I did here or you can use the negative pieces that cut out and piece them together to create the tree also!

Jen Reverse Cut Triangle Tree woodgrain CLoseup

I wanted to keep the card soft so I chose a turquoisish pattern paper to put behind the die cut tree.  I popped the white glitter piece up with dimensionals and added some clear sequins to add just a touch more bling.

Jen Reverse Cut Triangle Tree Side WM

To finish the card I cut a little banner and added a button with some floss.  I almost always add a sentiment to the front of my card, but this one just didn't seem to need one.

Reverse Cut Triangle Christmas Tree


One more thing before I go.  Did you know that Frantic Stamper now has a Flickr gallery!?  We'd love to see what you've been creating using the Frantic Stamper Exclusive Precision dies!  You can join the group and see what others have been creating or you can upload your own creations by clicking here.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...