Monday, November 17, 2014

Seeing Stars!


I hope today finds you doing well!  I have a seriously awesome card to share with you today, LOL!

Seriously Awesome Stars Side

No, I wasn't being conceited, but isn't that sentiment a fun one? :)  I really like how bright and fun this card ended up being!  I used the new zig zag die included in the Lil' Inker Designs Border Builders die set to cut the edge on the 3 pieces of colored cardstock and then layered them on top of each other.  This is such a fun look!  

Seriously Awesome Stars Closeup

I die cut the stars with the Seasonal Stars die set.  I love how they make the cutest accents!  I used one of everyone's favorite dies, the Seriously Word die to cut out the glittery word.  The awesome comes from the companion stamp set called Seriously Awesome.  This would make a great masculine card too!  



Supplies:
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Seasonal Stars, Seriously Word Die, Border Builders Dies
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Seriously Awesome
Cardstock: PTI Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores; MFT Nightshift Blue

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your bright starry card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Amy Kolling said...

This color combo is just brilliant especially paired with the star dies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...