Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Triangle Trees

Did you get a chance to check out Clearly Whimsy's new release last week?  There were a lot of great new sets released! One of my favorites which is SO very versatile was the Tremendous Triangles set. I really like this set and so I pulled it out to make a Christmas themed card this time around.

Jen Tremendouse Triangles Christmas

I stamped various sizes of the triangles and embossed them.  Some I stamped directly on the card base and some I die cut out using the coordinating Tremendous Triangles die set and then stamped on to the die cut and embossed.  I also embossed several of the different sizes of snowflakes from the Sparkle & Shine stamp set in white.

Jen Tremendouse Triangles Christmas Above

I made a snowy, glittery hill using one of the dies from the Stitched Border Die set.  From this angle you can see the dimension of the trees and hill.  The sentiment stamped in gray at the bottom is from the Scandi Christmas set.






Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Not Listed Above:
Embossing Powder: Zing Butter, Rose & Leaf; Recollections Glacier; Filigree White
Twine: Londonderry Canary Linen Thread
Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist & White; DCWV White Glitter
Ink: Fresh Ink Provincial Gray

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

This is fabulous Jen! I simply adore the addition of the yellow tree and twine bow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...