Friday, November 7, 2014

You're One of a Kind

So far on my blog this week I've covered Fall & Christmas and now I'm going to share a card that is just plain fun! :)

Donuts About You wm

I have to admit that I kind of love this card!  I mean donuts with eyes?  How can you resist that?  LOL!  When I got my Lil' Inker Designs Eat More Donuts stamps and dies, this was the first card I made using them. The paper with the sprinkles just seemed to fit so well with sprinkled donuts too!

Donuts About You Closeup

I love the little die that cuts out sprinkles too!  So cute!!  And the sentiments in this set are adorable!

 I used this photo for inspiration.  





Thanks for visiting!  Have a great weekend!!

Supplies not Listed Above:
Patterned Paper: PTI
Twine: Londonderry Linen Thread Azalea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...