Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Whole Lotta Happy!

It's time for another challenge from the ShowCASe Your Style Challenge blog!  This week the challenge is based on a sketch. 

Jen Carter Whimsy Penguin Fun Happy Everything

I used this adorable penguin from the Penguin Fun stamp set & coordinating Penguin Fun die set for my focal image.  I colored his feet & beak with copics.  I really like how this set includes several options for things to put on his head: earmuffs, hat & antlers! 

Jen Carter Whimsy Penguin Fun Happy Everything Closeup

The sentiment is from the Happy Everything stamp set which is so very versatile!  Here I embossed it in white.  My snowflake background was created with embossing paste and a Heidi Swapp stencil.  My patterned paper is from the Basic Grey paper pack Evergreen.


I hope you join us this week for the ShowCASe Your Style Challenge!

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card, Jen!! Love these penguins!

Unknown said...

Such serious cuteness!! I love this little penguin and how you've highlighted him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...