Saturday, December 27, 2014

Thanks for the Fab Gift!

Today it is time for a new challenge over at the ShowCASe Your Style challenge blog!  The theme is to use a die cut on your project...pretty easy for me since I rarely make a card without a die on it!

With Christmas being over, some of you may be working on thank you cards for the gifts you receive.  With this in mind, I created the card below.

Jen Carter Thanks a Million

For this card I created the wavy strip by die cutting the orange cardstock with one of the dies from Clearly Whimsy's Stitched Trio dies.  It seemed to fit in with the precariously stacked gift boxes.

Jen Carter Thanks a Million Top Closeup

The gifts were die cut and stamped with the Thanks a Million stamp & die set.  I die cut the thanks with the Thanks Large Word die.  The stamped sentiment is also from the Thanks a Million stamp set.

I hope that you'll play along with this challenge!  It runs for 2 weeks!  


Thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love those cute stacked up presents Jen! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...