Monday, March 23, 2015

You're the Sweetest

Hello everyone!  Spring break is over...whahhhhh!!!  I need another week!! This past week has just FLOWN by!  I did some crafting, some shopping, some sewing and some painting.  It was so busy but a great week!

Today I'm sharing one of the cards I made this past week.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweetest Sundae

This card uses a new die set from Frantic Stamper that is a lot of fun called Banana Split.  I die cut the bowl from silver metallic paper.  The banana split is adhered to one of the Elementals #7: Coved Label dies.  The sentiment is from a NEW product line from Frantic Stamper coming very soon!! :)  The dotted border on top is from another new die set called In Stitches!  Very fun set!

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweetest Sundae Closeup

I colored the cherry with a Wink of Stella glitter pen for a little added zing.  



I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so fun, Jen! Looks yummy!

AJ Bodine said...

omgosh, that is probably the sweetest card I've seen in a while. I really want a banana split now!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Jen, this is so realistic looking. You really thought ahead when putting this together and it shows, from the metallic dish to the background colors which remind me of the inside of an ice cream parlor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...