Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Skyline Scenes

Today I have a card to share using a new die that I really like!  I don't know what it is about houses, buildings & skylines but I really like using them on cards and when I see them they draw me in! When I saw the new San Francisco Cityscape die (available May 1st) from Frantic Stamper I knew I wanted to use it right away!

Jen Carter FS Skyline 1

For this card I first die cut a square out of my card front to make a window.  I then die cut three cuts of the San Francisco Cityscape die in different colors of black/gray.  I lined each of the cityscape pieces up so that they overlapped and trimmed off the tops of a few of the buildings so that they would look a little different from each other.  I then adhered the Sunburst Card Panel Die behind those three pieces.  

Jen Carter FS Skyline Closeup 1

I popped the entire card front up with dimensionals and layered some gold metallic dotted paper (On Trend by My Mind's Eye) behind the piece for an extra pop.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments set.



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love this! The layered skylines are fabulous Jen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...