Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Garden of Life


Hey everyone!  Today I have a card to share using a couple clear stamp sets from Frantic Stamper.  

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Garden Watercolor 2

I started by die cutting my white panel with the Elementals #1 die.  Then, I heat embossed with white the flowers from the Scribble Flowers #1 & Scribble Flowers #2 stamp sets.  I die cut the large flower with the coordinating die set, Scribble Flowers Dies.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Garden Watercolor Closeup 2

To color the flowers, I used many colors of distress inks and my aqua pen.  I really enjoyed doing this!  You can't see it in the picture, but I added some glitter to the flowers & leaves with my Clear Wink of Stella pen.  To add a little dimension to the background of my card, I cut some 1" strips of black cardstock and attached them to the base.  Then, I popped up the white panel with dimensionals and adhered.  

I am entering this card in the Clear it Out Challenge where the theme is to use your stash of your favorite product.  Mine is my Wink of Stella glitter pen & also the distress inks that I've been enjoying lately!  







Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Jen!

Lin said...

Love this sentiment, Jen, and the pretty colors of your garden! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...