Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ombre Thanks


I am back today with a card I made using products from the last few Lil' Inker Designs releases. 

Jen Carter Ombre Quilted Flower Front 1.1 wm

Laura and I laughed about our cards because we both had similar ideas using the new Ombre Stripes Papers.  Neither one of us had seen the others card when we created these!  (By the way, do you have the Ombre Paper Pads yet? Oh my!! They are SO. FUN!!  I totally recommend them!)  Anyway, for this card I used several of the papers and cut them into strips.  Then I adhered them onto a white cardstock mat and attached it an an angle to my card base.

Jen Carter Ombre Quilted Flower Closeup 1.1

For my tag, I die cut one of the Anytime Tags 2 in vellum.  I love how you can see the stitching on the vellum and also how the vellum fits in so well with the softness of the ombre paper at the bottom.  I die cut the Quilted Flower Die out of black cardstock & also out of black foam for the dimension & stacked them on top of each other.  The "Thanks" sentiment is embossed with Zing! Aqua embossing powder and is from the Pineapple Panache stamp set.  I wrapped some gorgeous Garn & Mehr Emerald twine through the hole in the top of the tag & added some rainstones to the card to finish it off.

Jen Carter Ombre Quilted Flower 1.1 wm





Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Quilted Flower DieAnytime Tags 2
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs: Pineapple Panache stamp set
Patterned Paper: Lil' Inker Designs Ombre Stripes Papers
Other: Garn & Mehr Emerald twine; Zing! Aqua embossing powder

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty & fun, Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...