Saturday, October 17, 2015

Christmas Snow


I have another Christmas card to share today. 

Jen Carter Peach Merry Christmas 2


I embossed the Christmas trees in gold that are from Frantic Stamper's Triangle Trees stamp set.  I really like the options in this set!  There are several sizes of shapes in several different patterns.  It also has some great scripted sentiments in the set!  Have you checked it out?  The sentiment on this card, which I embossed in white, is from the Round Christmas Vignettes stamp set.  I die cut white glitter paper from the Hill with Pine Trees Edger die and then popped it up on my card panel.  To add a little more visual interest, I used my Scor-Pal Buddy to score a couple of lines on my cardfront.

Jen Carter Peach Merry Christmas Side





Other Supplies:
Paper: MFT Peach Bellini, PTI White, White Glitter
Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield DIY Home

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Kathy Mc said...

Awe, Jen, this is a real stunner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...