Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Perfect Puzzle Match

Hello!

I have two cards to share today.  Both are very similar, just slightly different.

Jen Carter Perfect Match Puzzle Watercolor

I think that this heart die from Frantic Stamper is adorable!! I love that the two heart pieces fit together so perfectly!!  The hearts are from a die set called Heart Puzzle that retails for only $5.99!

Jen Carter Perfect Match Puzzle Watercolor Closeup

To start the cards, I die cut each side of the heart twice from different patterned paper.  I stamped the "me", "you" and "&" on a piece of patterned paper that I had die cut with the Elementals #1 die set (for the frame) and then adhered the hearts with dimensionals.  I stamped the larger sentiment that is from the same stamp set I used before called Puzzle Me.

This second card is almost the same thing, just with different spacing and I used a different background paper.

Jen Carter Perfect Match Puzzle 1

Jen Carter Perfect Match Puzzle Closeup

Such a fun stamp & die set!

 Puzzle Me Stamp Set


Elementals #1 die set


Thank you so much for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...