Friday, April 22, 2016

Fishing Fly's Perfect Match


Hey everyone!  Frantic Stamper had a mini release at the end of last week that included some great masculine dies & stamps, focusing on fishing.   Today's card features a couple of dies from that release.

Jen Carter Fly Fishing Match Front

For this card I thought it would be fun to go away from the typical fishing for men mindset.  I know a lot of women who also enjoy fishing (I'm not one of them, lol!).  So I paired those two themes together for this card.

Jen Carter Fly Fishing Match Closeup

For the men's fishing die I used the Large Fishing Fly die and for the women's I used one from a smaller set called Fishing Fly Assortment.  To make them look more like fishing lures since I used patterned paper, I tied some twine around each of them and then hung them with actual fishing line that I purchased at Walmart years ago (the lighting on the card makes it photograph weird).  The sentiment is from a previously released stamp set called Puzzle Me.

Thanks for joining me today!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...