Friday, July 15, 2016

Jesus Loves You

Hello!  I have updated my Stamps/Dies/Inks for Sale Page!  There are lots of new items added and lower prices too!  Click on the tab under my blog header that says Stamps for Sale or click here!  You'll find items for sale from Papertrey Ink, Verve, Whimsy, Reverse Confetti, Simon Says Stamp, etc, etc, etc...  Thanks for looking!

Jen Carter Faith Words 3 Jesus 1

For today's card I used the one of the new Faith Words dies from Frantic Stamper.  I started by making the frame with the Elementals #14 Square Basics.  I love this die with the scallop detail!

Jen Carter Faith Words 3 Jesus Closeup

For the sentiment I die cut "Jesus" from Faith Words #3 and then used the MFT sentiment to finish it off (from Cheerful Blessings).  I added the largest heart from the Country Heart die set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Paper: Fancy Pants Millie & June

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great job on your card it is so adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...