Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #386


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #386!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Kitty Bee Designs.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along! 

CIC386 Jen Carter Owl

For my card I used the adorable Kawaii Good Night Owl Digital Stamp.  I love owls so I thought this image was so cute!  I colored the image with copics and cut the circle out of my mint & mousse patterned paper with a dual Stitched Circle Die to make a window for a shaker.  I die cut a banner and stamped the Sweet Baby Sentiment onto with a gray/steel ink.

CIC386 Jen Carter Owl Front

For the confetti I wanted to use stars but didn't have any precut so I used a couple of dies from Lil' Inker to create the confetti, Starry Sky Die & Cloudy Sky Die, that I die cut out of glitter paper.


I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #386!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

EK Gorman said...

I love that you made a shaker card for this challenge. And that mint paper is just gorgeous. Amazing card this week.

Birgit said...

Oh Jen, this is so adorable! The printed paper you used goes perfectly with this sweet, sweet baby card. Love it!!

Naki said...

I love that you colored you sweet owl mint and steel! And wow, those confetti are so adorable!!! The patterned paper is so purr-tty and purr-fect too!

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh Jen, your card is so adorable! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...