Sunday, March 26, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #400

Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Birthday Challenge #400!  This entire week the design team will have some fun posts in celebration of the 400th challenge!  


This week the challenge will be to find one of your favorite challenge themes (you can see them all here) and make a birthday card using that theme.  Please be sure to share what inspiration photo you are using for your card and be sure it is a birthday card.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!   

CIC400 Jen Carter Superhero Bday 4

For my birthday card, I chose Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #305 that was a comic book theme.  I pulled out Frantic Stamper's Superhero's stamp set for the superwoman and cape and embossed both of those images onto the matching Superhero Outlines die cuts. I also die cut the Cityscape die and used bright colored cardstock behind the die cut to make the windows pop.  The sentiment is from Super Sayings Stamp set that I love!


Here is this week's graphic, but don't forget to search the Pinterest board to find a theme you'd like to include along with the Happy Birthday theme!  I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #400!  

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when I share another card for this birthday celebration from another great sponsor!

1 comment:

EK Gorman said...

This card is AMAZING!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are amazing and it is such a great kick off to the 400th celebration!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...