Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #403

Happy Easter!  Welcome to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #403!  This week the challenge is to use a mythical theme on your card.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll be able to play along!  This week our sponsor is The Greeting Farm. 

CIC403 Jen Carter Unicorn Magical

I had so much fun putting this card together.  I created the yellow background by using Avery Elle's Burst die.  Such a cool die! I borrowed this from a friend but need to add it to my collection!  I used the Avery Elle Be a Unicorn stamp set and colored the rainbow & unicorn with copics and then stamped the sentiment on the circle.  I used some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish it off.


The theme this week is "mythical".  You can choose to use the cupcake graphic for inspiration if you'd like but you don't have to, as long as your card or project fits the theme.

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #403!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

cm said...

ACK! From the 'burst' background, to the pastel colours, to the beyond adorable unicorn and rainbow pairing, an absolutely delightful, charming, smile-making card in every way! Love this!
~carol

EK Gorman said...

This is just too cute. I love that background!!! And your unicorn come out so so sweet!!! Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...