Sunday, June 11, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #411 & a Goodbye


Welcome to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #411!  This week the challenge is to use a watercolor theme on your card.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll be able to play along!  This week our sponsor is Inspired by Stamping.

This is also my last post as a design team member with the Cupcakes Inspirations Challenge.  It was a hard decision to make, but with my son entering high school next school year I know I'll be even busier than I am now and I just have to let some things go.  I will definitely still play along with the challenges when I can!  I've enjoyed this team so much and am sad to say goodbye!

CIC411 Jen Carter

Watercolor theme!  How fun!  This card, I will admit, was super simple to put together.  I die cut the scalloped frame with dies from Gina Marie Designs called Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangles.  I used Bristol Smooth cardstock to create and started by first embossing the sentiment in white from The Stamp Market called Thank You So Much.  I then used Zig Markers to watercolor the background.  To finish, I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


The theme this week is "watercolor".  You can choose to use the cupcake graphic for inspiration if you'd like but you don't have to, as long as your card or project fits the theme.

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #411!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Love your CAS design and the resist technique is such a great combo with watercolor! I'm sad to see you go Jen, I really admire your artwork. I'll be looking for you in the gallery!

Birgit said...

What a cheerful card! Your background is just perfect for this challenge. It's been a joy being on this team with you. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around blog land.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...