Friday, September 29, 2017

Trio of Thanks



For the last Lil' Inker Designs release I made a trio of thank you cards that I have not yet shared.  This card fits me to a "t" unfortunately.  I love to make cards but I am horrible about sending them.  Every year I say I'm going to do better and then I fail.  Can anyone relate? It's frustrating!  So this sentiment was perfect for me, "Thanks, despite how late this card is".

Quick & Easy Thanks Cards

Jen Carter Thanks Late Purple 1

This was the first card I made from the trio.  It's such a simple design.  I stamped the thanks sentiment from the Snarky Shadow Thanks Stamps & Die Set with Fresh Ink Harvest & Melon & Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuchsia.  I die cut the thanks die cut and then stamped the coordinating image & shadow also using the Snarky Shadow Thanks Stamps & Die Set.  

Jen Carter Thanks Late Purple CLoseup

I added a strip of patterned paper down the side.  Also, the purple thanks & the entire panel is adhered with dimensional tape.

Jen Carter Thanks Late Rainbow

Here's version two of this card.  Ink colors are Orange Twist, Party DressFiesta Blue & Grass Skirt.

Jen Carter Thanks Late Rainbow Closeup

The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd Make Your Mark.

Jen Carter Thanks Late Green 2

And this last one has a color combination of Fresh Ink Navy, CP Aquatini & Distress Oxide Lucky Clover

Jen Carter Thanks Late Green Closeup

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...