Thursday, January 18, 2018

God so Loves the World


God so Loved the World
I love Christmas where we celebrate the baby Jesus coming into the world.  And then a few short months later we have Easter where we celebrate that this same being overcame death and offers us the greatest gift we could ever imagine...eternal life with Him in heaven. If you're interested in learning more, please check out this video.  This is a card that celebrates that.

FRA-CL089-CLGB011-JenCarter1


Frantic Stamper's newest release focuses on Easter and Spring.  This card is probably my favorite from those I made.  I created the background by applying lots of Distress Oxide inks to the paper.  Then I took the Sun Rays background stamp and "painted" it with lots of water and then stamped it on my paper.  I love the look that gave!  I then stamped the crosses & the sentiment with the new clear Faithful Thoughts stamp set.  I added a little piece of black cardstock to make the ground a little thicker.  It looks like a very pronounced line in the picture but in real life it blends in nicely.

FRA-CL089-CLGB011-JenCarter Closeup glitter

I used a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen to add shimmer to many of the sun rays that are coming down toward the cross.

Thanks for taking a peek today!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...