Sunday, July 6, 2008



Look what The Angel Company is giving away!

Click Here to Register!!

You could win:

• Toodle Loo™ Soar With It Collection (retail value: $6.95)
• Toodle Loo™ Cardstock (retail value: $6.50)
• Toodle Loo™ Ribbon (retail value: $4.95)
• Toodle Loo™ Hardware (retail value: $4.50)
• On Safari Stamp Set (retail value: $15.95)
• Running Stitches Stamp Set (retail value: $15.95)

Total retail value: $54.80


You must sign up by 11:59 pm, on July 31st.
The winner will be notified by e-mail, as well as by phone.

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Too bad we Angels cannot enter this contest! LOL

I love the scrapbook pages you have posted lately. It is truly inspiring to me and I just wanted to let you know that I left something for you on my blog at http://hoosierstamper.blogspot.com and I know you will be surprised!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...