Friday, February 27, 2009

Coloring with White Gel Pens

I LOVE this card! I actually copied it (CASEd) it from Becky Ohlers whose card is fabulous! If you want to see her card, you can see it here.

I used one of my favorite older stamp sets, "Petal Pack" and stamped it with Noir Palette in the corners of the cardstock. I colored it in with my white Xtreme Gel Pen (page 118 in the Catalogue). Then, I stamped the sentiment from "Oh How" on the side. It may be hard to see, but I then took my scor-pal and scored a line around each side of the blue cardstock. I used "Running Stitches" to make the lines on the white cardstock using post it notes to mask off where I didn't want to stamp.

I added ribbon around the blue piece and popped it up on pop dots and adhered.

I love the result!

2 comments:

Chris said...

may I say that I like yours even better!? It's true!! I hardly use the petal pack set and now I am itching too!

Sarah G. said...

So cute!! I'll be casing this one!

Sarah G.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...