Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blessed **Sparkly** Wedding Day :)

If you know me, you know that I love to add sparkle to a card!! If it sparkles, I like it! :)

I decided to try using our new Dazzle Champagne VersaMark and clear embossing powder on Ivory Cardstock and see what the result would be. Here it is:

What do you think? I love it!

I saw a tip on someones blog recently about using clear embossing powder on cream cardstock and had to try it myself. Isn't the result stunning? It is so elegant. When I was done, it just said "wedding" to me. So, I added the sentiment, a button and ribbon and that was all there was to it.

Isn't the ribbon pretty? I got that super cheap on clearance. I LOVE all that glitter (but it does make a little mess too). Please excuse the little glitter pieces all over the card!

I'm not sure if the Dazzle made any difference on the embossed image, but none the less it is still gorgeous! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TAC Victorian Elements & Thinking of You
Paper: TAC Ivory Cardstock & DCWV Flora Green (I think)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Dazzle VersaMark, Ribbon & Button from In Bloom Buttons & Blossoms Jar

7 comments:

AmethystCat said...

gorgeous! Stunning! beautiful!!! so elegant! love it!!! :)

Barb said...

Beautiful, Jen! Definitely elegant, and I love the subtle look of the embossing on cream cardstock!

Patti J. said...

Wow Jen - this is gorgeous! So elegant and softly blingy! I love using glitters, so am anxious to give this a try! Thanks for sharing, and your card is just divine!

Chris said...

Love the clear embossing...it's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card! rita w

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Trudy Osborn said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love this card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...