Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Great Greetings

I LOVE the new greetings set, called "Great Greetings" that we have in the newest Angel Company catalog!! It is so fun!!

The sentiments I used on this card are from that set. I love that there is something for the outside of the card and something for the inside of the card also!!

This is such a simple card--and a one layer card too. I just stamped an image from "Victorian Elements" with the awesomely pretty Turquoise Gem VersaMark ink on Kraft paper and then added the sentiment over that with Burnt Umber Palette ink. I rounded the corners with the new Corner Chomper tool that TAC has. It is awesome!! The only other thing that I did was add a small jewel.

SIMPLE!!! But, I love the end result!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute - nice to see sentiments for the outside & inside of the card!!

Barb said...

Simple and elegant! Definitely a win win!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Pretty colors! I love this set, it's on my wish list.

Debra Hensley said...

I love this card- love the teal on the kraft cardstock. Definitely simple, smart and sophisticated! Great job!

Bridgett Owens said...

I absolutely love this card! You did a fabulous job and got me thinking..THANKS A LOT! Just kidding! The order will help me out! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

Great card! And I agree with Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...