Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mini Ornament Box

Hey everyone!! I wanted to share a few pictures of the mini ornament box that I made that is featured in TAC's newest Inspiration Avenue publication. The template to make this box, along with instructions for all 3 pieces (the box bottom, the lid & the insert) can be found on the Angel Company's website under downloads. Click here to go directly there.

Here's a view of the top of the box. It has an acetate window so that you can get a glimpse of the surprise inside!

Here's what is inside the box. A clear mini ornament with lots of little embellishments inside. What a FUN gift for a scrapbooker or card-maker friend! Inside the ornament I put brads, eyelets, lots of colors of buttons, paper flowers and my favorite, little rolls of ribbon!

Here are a few more views of the ornament contents:

The ornament image is a new set called "Simple Joys" that is featured in the new Inspiration Avenue publication.


Well, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a few extra peeks at this box! Remember, if you would like to know how to make this box, stop by The Angel Company's website for the template and instructions or click here.

Patterned Paper: TAC Reece Paper Pack
Coloring Medium: Watercolor pencils & Dove Blender

6 comments:

Barb said...

Great project, Jen! What a fab little holiday giftie... and I LOVE that you filled the bulb with ribbons & buttons :)

Kim said...

Jen this is sooo cute! I love the idea of filling an ornament with embelishments!I can't wait to make one of these...

Maggie Krafts said...

The mini ornament box is delightful! Thank you for sharing the easy to follow pattern & instructions.

Dianette Seda said...

Love this gift idea. I think I need to start hunting Christmas ornaments. It will be a great gift for future funshop hostesses. :)

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute is this - I think we will do this at my stamp club in October, thanks for all the instructions and pattern.

KellyRae said...

Now THAT'S a fabulous gift for a papercrafter. How awesome is that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...