Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hearts & Dots Oh My!



You know how much I love polka dots so I couldn't resist using them on this card!  This is another very simple card but fun!  The leaves and polka dots are from PTI sets.  The heart and saying come from The Angel Company.



Oh, and you might have noticed my new punch...that's a Christmas present from my brother (via a Joann's gift certificate...istn'that nice!!).  It's the Crest Border punch from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed the card!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Turning A New Leaf & Polka Dot Basics, TAC I Heart You & Tiny Tidbits
Paper:  PTI Scarlet Jewel & Lavendar Moon
Ink: Champagne VersaMark & Moulin Rouge Palette (stamped on the Lavendar cardstock)
Other: Stickles, ribbon, PTI Scarlet Jewel Button, Scrapper's Floss, pop dots

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very pretty, Jen! Love the ton-on-tone look to this :)

Angela K said...

Very nice card!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is a beautiful card! I LOVE the colors you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...