Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You are Such a Joy

Hello! This is my second post for today so I'll keep this very short!  Please scroll down to see my previous post!

I am back with another Verve Sketch for World Cardmaking Day!  This is sketch #5 and for this one I turned the sketch on its side!


Here's my card!


I love these colors together!  This is paper by Cosmo Cricket called DeLovely.  The patterns are so fun!


The frame I used on this image was a free stamp from Verve when I placed a qualifying order.  Isn't it fun too?  The sentiment is also from Verve.  Love, love the fonts in this set!

Thanks for stopping by (twice) today!!

7 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, this is so much fun! I love how you turned this sketch on it's side! That paper collection is growing on me fast.....I remember when you bought it! This is such a great card...every element in its place. One question. Where is your supply list? I want to know what embossing thing you used! :)

Kay D said...

This is a fun card! Love your interpretation of the sketch and the happy colors you used!

Stephanie said...

This is soooooooo, sooooooooo pretty!!!! I just love those bright colors. This would make anyone have an awesome day! Love it!

Dana said...

Really like all the elements here Jen. This one grabbed my attention with the bright, colorful colors and the arrangement too. Love it.

Laurie said...

This is adorable! So many fun details! I love the white background! The colors just pop!

Eva said...

Some how I missed this post...this card does just scream joy...the color makes me smile :)

Lee Anne said...

That's a great sentiment!! Love your use of different patterned paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...