Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary: Beth's Tag

Hi everyone!! I am going to have quite a few posts all in a row here (sorry!!).  I hate to do that to you but PTI is having a contest for a chance to design a stamp set with Nichole and I would love to be able to do that! I was only planning on making one card for this challenge, but once I got to playing I couldn't stop and as a result even missed my Sunday afternoon nap!! GASP!! 

So, this is card #1.  My least favorite.  It is made with Beth's tag and also a small version of Alli's tag.

I'll try to come back later and edit the supply info, but for now I just need to get these posted!




Supplies (all PTI unless noted)

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW Jen, you really did a wonderful job using all the different tags! I think this one is my favorite, although I love them ALL :)

Amy Kolling said...

Ok, this is MY favorite of the bunch. That flower is just gorgeous and I love how you keep lining up these images!!!

Lee Anne said...

Love the coloring and how you re-sized the images. You are a genius, aren't you?

Khin Hnin said...

This gotta be my one of the favorites! (: SO PRETTY, jen! :D

Hugs,
Khin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...