Friday, April 29, 2011

CASE'ing Keva

Hi everyone!! I have a card to share with you today that is a CASE of Keva!!  It is her blogaversary and so she issued a challenge to pick one of her cards to CASE.  She has so many great ones to choose from but I chose one from March.
Here is Keva's card that I CASED.  It is a beauty!


I just loved the simplicity of this card and I have had on my "list to do" to stamp on my ledger paper so I thought that this would be a great one to CASE.

Here is my version:


I kept everything very similar to her design.  That vine image is from PTI's "With Sympathy" set.  Love it!  It can be used for tons more than just sympathy cards, which is something that I really, really like in a set!



Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great day!


Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: With Sympathy, Verve Kind Words
Paper: Kraft, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Library Ledger
 Ink: Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, VersaMagic Ocean Depth
Other: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Fiskars Border Punch

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

So so lovely Jen! I love the pink flower!

Keva said...

Oh Jen..I LOVE those flowers. They are really pretty. I love how you made the bulbs blue, too. They pop off of the card. Thanks for playing along! :)

Lee Anne said...

I love the softness of the pink on the ledger paper. Very pretty!

Sherri said...

love those stamps you used.

Unknown said...

very pretty, love that sentiment, never seen that before, so nice!

Kara said...

love it....love the colors!

Cathy Weber said...

Great take on Keva's card. I love the blue flowers on it. The With Sympathy set is one I have on my wish list for some time now. Great job.

Amy Kolling said...

Jen this is so pretty! I love the blue flower buds you added....something different but wonderful! You're right, that vine is neat and I could see it stamped so many ways in upteen different colors! Great Keva CASE!

jen said...

love that sentiment, and the overall softness of this card is beautiful...

Renee said...

Great CASE!
Love the colors!

Kristin said...

I *love* your card. What a great CASE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...