Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Fall

Hey everyone!! I can't thank you enough for all of you who have voted for me over at the Market Street Stamps Block PartyToday is the last day to vote!  I was wondering if I could bother you to head over to the Block Party and vote for me one more time if you haven't voted today?!  The race is sooooo close and I'd LOVE to have your votes!! Thank you SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart!!

On my way into church this morning I was admiring all the beautiful yellow leaves falling from the trees.  The weather was perfect.  Everything was just so beautiful!  This seems like a perfect time to share a Fall card!





I cut the bottom part of the acorns out of text cardstock and then stamped polka dots on top.  I popped up the top acorn with dimensionals.

Very simple card to put together!

Thank you again for stopping by!! Remember if you haven't voted yet, I'd LOVE for you to stop by Market Street Stamps Block Party and vote for me!! My card is #3 and it says "Jen C" under it.  Thanks again!!!

Have a wonderful Fall day!

10 comments:

Joyce said...

So cute. Love the patterns and colors. And, I voted for you. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Super cute card Jen! You got my vote :)

Lynn said...

Love the polka dot paper on the acorns. So adorable!

Jen W. said...

Love those colourful acorns! You're making it really hard to resist these Lil Inker products!

jen said...

I love those fun acorns- and what a great woodgrain! Happy to vote again- good luck!! :D

Annette Allen said...

so cute...great fall card.

Marybeth said...

Oh this is adorable ! Love your beautiful acorns! Thanks for the reminder about the blog hop totally forgot about it let alone the date. Lot going on in my life. Thanks again.

Lindsay said...

LOVE this card Jen! Those acorns are A-dorable! So so cute!

Laurie said...

I love this CAS design! The woodgrain in the background is so fun!!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those acorns!!! TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! And the woodgrain background is PERFECT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...