Friday, June 15, 2012

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop by and share a few new button pendants that I just added to my Etsy store, Jen's Ink Spot, this morning!





(there is a matching ring for this one as well!)



( I know it is hard to tell from the picture, but the big solid button is a deep navy blue, not black.)




These are one of a kind pendants and many use one-of-a-kind buttons too!  If you would like to see these or any other of my pendants or button rings, be sure to stop by my shop, Jen's Ink Spot, before they are gone!!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

These are lovely!

The Paper Parade said...

Jen, you are so talented! These are gorgeous...I especially love the butterfly one!

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, I just LOVE these!!! Seriously, they are gorgeous! I am VERY partial to the butterfly one! :) See ya tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...