Friday, June 8, 2012

Help My Son...Vote!

Hey everyone! I have a fun request today!

There is a contest in our local area that I've entered a picture of my son in!  The Star Wars exhibit has come to Wichita to Exploration Place and there is a contest to win tickets to the exhibit.  I entered his photo days ago but it needed to be approved first and it finally has!  Thing is...the contest appears to end today at Midnight CST! CRAZY! :)  For the photo, he had to dress like his favorite Star Wars character, so he is dressed like a Jedi Knight.


I have such a short amount of time to get the word out about it, that I am coming begging and pleading for your help, LOL!  If you have time, would you mind swinging by and voting for him?  There is a widget on the side of my blog that you can click on, or you can click at the bottom of this post as well!  You do have to log in to vote, but it looks like you can log in/register using your Facebook account if you have one!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...