Saturday, January 18, 2014

Never Dull Your Sparkle

Hello!  I hope you are having a great start to your weekend!  I love these slower, lazy days!  I'll get some grocery shopping done and watch my son play basketball!  I love seeing him out on the court trying his hardest and improving each and every week.  I love that "little" guy (he's 11 now and tall, but I like to think of him as little from time to time you know, lol!).

Today, I am stopping in with a  card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Jen Dull Sparkle

I incorporated lots of color into this card!  I love cameras so it was fun to pull out this paper and find a use for it!  The fun sentiment is from the new Lil' Inker Designs set Shiny Happy!  LOTS of fun sentiments in that set!  I also used another LID product on this card.  Those little hearts are die cut from silver glitter paper with the Floating Hearts die.

Jen Dull Sparkle Sparkle

I tried to get an angle where you could see all of the glitter that I added with the Wink of Stella glitter pen, but it didn't really work.  But....just image that the "sparkle" word really does sparkly beautifully in real life!  The twine, another one of my favorites, is from The Twinery and is the Gold Shimmer twine!

Here is the sketch this is based off of:

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Laurie said...

Jen this is adorable! I love that sentiment.

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome sentiment...love your card!

Karren said...

Fantastic card! Love your woodgrain background and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

Great design! I love the sentiment and your little sparkly hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Laura Pryor said...

Really cute card and layout, Jen!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this design Jen!

Amy Kolling said...

That paper is fantastic!!!! I'm really enjoying the whole "tilted" trend. Your sentiment was a perfect choice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...