Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy in Love

Hey everyone!  Yesterday was my very first day of Summer Break!  Yippee!! I finished up all of my work in the school office and relaxed yesterday!  It was SO NICE! :)  My daughter had her first t-ball game of the season last night and it was just a good day!

Today I am sharing a card that I'll be entering in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge.  This week is featuring Lil' Inker Designs products so I thought it was a perfect week to play along!

Jen Carter Circles 1.2

This card was stamped with the Lil' Inker Designs Spot on Spring Stamp set.  This set has such cute options in it and more of those wonderful, large scale sentiments!  I used Avery Elle ink (which is a wonderful ink if you haven't tried it yet!!) and stamped the images on watercolor paper. I added in a few flat sequins to the mix as well.  The dotted lines under "Happy" are from the It's Today Right set.

Jen Carter Circles 1.1 Side

Here's another view.  A few of the images I stamped off once before stamping on my paper so it is very hard to see them when I took a picture, but you can barely  make out the outlines in this photo (above the Happy).  Anyway, you can see them in real life, lol!

If you like Lil' Inker Designs, be sure to stop by next week as we kick off another release!! You are going to love it!  I've been having a great time preparing for this one!


I hope you have a wonderful day!!   Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs Spot on Spring, It's Today Right?
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats Rectangle
Inks: Avery Elle
Sequins: Cartwright Sequins

5 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This is splendid! I love the colors and the stamped circles. The sequins are amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Laura Sterckx said...

This is splendid! I love the colors and the stamped circles. The sequins are amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

Annette Allen said...

oh my beautiful card.. love the stamped background..

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen I love the pastels and such a beautiful card!

Amy Kolling said...

Love how you stamped these on watercolor paper!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...